Thursday, January 8, 2009

I not smart...

I want to update my blog... really. But I are not smart with computers. For some unknown reason, my computer changed the way it has done things. I believe this is to torment me into insanity. While it succeeds, I sit here and am waiting until my dear hubby can show me how to upload pics again. You all have had this problem once or twice... I am sure you understand. If not, I don't want to talk to you. Well... really I do... I just want to hang out with other digital picture illiterate people. Then I can feel better about my computer IQ. So... until then.

1 comment:

Dani said...

What an adorable site! Everything you do Myra, from this site to dressing your girls, is so darling. I wish I had your "eye" for cuteness. I loved looking at all the pics and reading your funny 1-liners....Makes me homesick! I miss you guys! We will be sure to plan a trip to visit this next summer for sure : )