Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Making a Christmas Ginger Bread House!!!





1st Snow fall of the season!




Christmas matching dresses... Keira didn't want to pose.
Alyssa's first dance performance! She was front & center! What a cutie!!

Trip to Temple Square for Christmas!







Christmas was calm this year. I took Alyssa skiing with Jessica & Mike for her first time. She went sledding with her Dad the day before & loves being outside ALL DAY! Shane thought she was done and brought her home. She surprised him and made him go out for more sledding! We made our first snowman together. We took the city train & visited Temple Square this week. Then we visited my family on Christmas Eve and Shane's family the night of Christmas. Shane spoiled us, as always and the kids were troopers the whole day! Keira liked the boxes just as much as the gifts. Alyssa stayed up until 11pm to watch Santa on the local news to see where he was on the radar. Then she rushed into bed and heard his Christmas bells outside her window. =) We played Disney Scene-It and had good food and fun! Hope your Christmas was great! I've added a ton of pics to get you caught up! These are for December.

8 comments:

pam said...

YAY! I loved seeing the updated pics of your cute family! Your girls are gorgeous! It sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas holiday. I'm so happy that you are doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I like your gingerbread house. That's one thing I haven't tried yet with boys. We haven't been to see the lights either. I haven't wanted to brave the cold. Maybe this weekend, it'll be our last chance.

We should get together and play sometime. Let me know.
Kristiana

Anonymous said...

That was a fun update. Alyssa loves the camera! How is Keira's hand/arm. I'm still cleaning up wax off the wall and floor. I am so grateful that she was not burned. Thanks for coming over C Eve. I really had a good time. What are the plans for New Years?
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay - you need to post more often. I want pictures baby! ;-)

Miss Pete said...

Hi Myra and Shane

I saw your link on Aunt Myra's blog. I'll have to add you to our list.

Your girls are darling!

Miss Pete said...

Hi Myra and Shane

I saw your link on Aunt Myra's blog. I'll have to add you to our list.

Your girls are darling!

Johnson said...

Myra! I just found your blog on Debbie's! I am so happy that you are blogging. Now maybe we can keep in better touch!!

Becky

my blog is beckyjohnson3.blogspot.com

Johnson said...

By the way. Your girls are gorgeous. I think Alyssa looks just like you!!!