Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Christmas... 3 months late!

Ok, I am really lame about blogging. So here are a few of our favorite pics over the past months since Christmas!
Alyssa's showing her "Santa's Magical Key" that he used to let himself in our front door. He left big footprints in our house too! Alyssa was amazed!

Cute kids & Daddy Christmas morning!

As Alyssa would say... "Hanna Montana Rocks!" I'm wearing Alyssa's wig from Christmas & Alyssa took this picture. I know, hot babe. That $1 microphone is the most popular Christmas gift and our girls fight over it.

Gifts... gifts... gifts. Keira like the paper more than the gift!

Alyssa's art... she loves making up drawings! So adorable!

Shane & Keira pulling a face for the picture.

Christmas was fun this year. I love it with kids! So much fun to live it through them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOH - you go girl! Alyssa is so lucky to have HANNAH MONTANA for a MOM! I also loved the Santa foot prints! :-)