Monday, September 22, 2008

Alyssa's 1st Day of Kindergarden

School Started 3 weeks ago and I am now blogging it! I think I am finally OK with Alyssa gone everyday until noon!!! I know... first grade is going to kill me!

This was the open house for Alyssa. She has two teachers. Mrs. Cowan (left) & Mrs. Durrant (right).

This is Alyssa's first day. She loved her new uniform in the morning. When I picked her up after school, she hated it because it was too hot and hard to play on the playground with. 3 weeks later, she's better about it. I love not having to fight with her about matching colors on outfits.



This is where Alyssa sits. However, today they moved her to the back... I wonder if Alyssa is too social for the middle seat. =) I can't wait for parent teacher conference.

This was how Keira entertained herself while her big sister was at school. The sunglasses, pacifier, succor and cell phone were all in my diaper bag! I am such a pack-rat! I didn't even knew I had a pacifier in the house since Keira never used one when she was a baby. Keira misses Alyssa the most! When it's time to get Alyssa, Keira RUNS to the car with a toy for her big sister.

8 comments:

Julie said...

She looks so cute in her uniform. That is so great that you don't have the what to wear battle every day. Glad she's liking it!

Kelly said...

You are a blogging freak now- you are totally showing me up. She is way too cute. It is crazy sending them away isn't it. For five years you knew what they were doing at all times and now they're gone for three hours a day. On that happy note- talk to you later.

DeDee said...

I LOVE that picture of Keira! Alyssa seems to be doing great and is opening up more and more during carpool.

Woodbury Fam said...

That picture of Keira is hilarious! I love/hate the first day of school, but it in inevitable.

Emili said...

Way cute new posts!! I love it, the girls are darling!!!

Tom and Tami said...

My kids LOVED looking at your blog. Thanks for reminding me about it!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I love that picture of Keira. Alyssa is such an adorable Carden girl! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! How does Alyssa like kindergarten anyway?

Keira had a great time in your purse!