Thursday, September 18, 2008

Utah State Fair 2008

We had a blast at the fair this year!
I love Alyssa's face here! What a cutie!


I love the Little Hands on the Farm! What a great idea!!!


Ewww.... this is dirty mom!

Keira tried to eat the fake apples. Yum!
I hate those clowns that make the balloon animals. First you stand in line for much to long... then you finally get your chance and the lady doesn't know how to make what you really want. So you settle for a dumb hat and flower. Then the kids fight over which of the dumb balloons they really never wanted in the first place... then it pops... then the tears come. THEN they want you to go back and wait in line again for another one! AHHHHHHH!!!
Can't smile... eating!


Ewww... don't touch me!
I love the big yellow slide!



This was the highlight of the whole day!!!

This video is really long because Shane put the camera in his pocket without stopping the video... I don't have an edit program. So... just watch a few seconds and click it off. Sorry... I am still learning how to blog properly.

What a way to finish the day! Got to love that sugar!!!

1 comment:

Woodbury Fam said...

the fair is always so fun. We didn't make it this year. I loved seeing all the fun pictures.